If you have come to help me, you are wasting your time. But if you have come because your liberation is bound up with mine, then let us work together.
Judith Emanuel has lived and worked in Manchester since 1979. She has worked in the voluntary sector, the local authority, health service and universities on local, national and international projects.
Her key skills and areas of expertise are:
- Whole system Appreciative Inquiry/asset based approaches;
- Health Equity;
- Public Health;
- Community & stakeholder engagement;
- Community & organisational development;
- Overview & scrutiny.
- statutory and voluntary sector;
- young people.
- health equity, diversity and inclusion;
- dialogue and conflict resolution.
Judith is the co-ordinator of Windows for Peace (UK) Youth Dialogue Group who in February 2009 launched the Resource Pack for Muslim, Arab, Palestinian and Jewish Young People: Dialoguing about the Middle East, Windows for Peace UK.
Judith is the co-author of Living Well: Practical Solidarity and Steady State Economics